Monday 10 February 2014

Review of the HTC ONE


I do like HTC phones and currently use HTC ONE. Before HTC ONE I had HTC ONE X, speed of this device is good due to the combination of its 1.7 GHZ processor and 2 GB ram, all the applications run smoothly. Graphics of the HTC ONE is very good fully HD screen. Another quality of this phone is that HTC introduce first time HTC Ultra pixel camera in this phone, due to the ultra pixel camera you can make a high quality pictures and movies. Metal body is a good quality of this phone that makes it more relay-able instead of the plastic body,  but I am facing a problem with the sound I could hardly hear it when I was playing music of worse hear it when people were calling me so I lost a lot of important calls. Another problem that is facing in this phone is battery problem. HTC ONE is a high display screen phone and have only 2300 mah battery and can not understand HTC's  trend of non-replaceable batteries. Wifi is also a big issue of HTC devices. competitor of  HTC ONE in the market is Samsung Galaxy S 4, in the same price you can enjoy allot of sensor in one device.

No comments:

Post a Comment